General Photo Shoot Information
Warning! Photo Shoots can fill one with the urge to giggle, need to laugh resulting in a lightened heart and re-awakening of how to have fun! Seriously, you will
have fun and the results from the photo shoot will bring you pure joy. We love animals and the images we capture show that.
All photo sessions are done on location - at your pet's home or yard. On the day of your photo shoot, we meet with you, meet and bond with your pet, roam
around the house and yard to determine the best places for the photo shoot. We talk about what you are wanting, answer all of your questions, then come up with
a game plan - all before shooting begins. Afterwards, the photographer spends between 30-60 minutes photographing your pet(s) using simple tools, natural
lighting and your home and/or yard as the backdrop. We get those shots that will melt your heart, make you laugh and even bring tears to your eyes.
|Ready to schedule
your pet's photo shoot?
|Please contact us to schedule your date. After we
speak, you'll be emailed a secure link to pay the
creative fee which confirms your pet's photo shoot
(c) 2011. This website and all text and photos included is protected by copyright 2011. Feather and Fur Photography, Kathy MacKenzie, Photographer. All Rights Reserved.
|Pet Photo Shoots
We focus on your pet(s)!
Other Details to be aware of:
- Prints, additional digital files or other products are not included in creative fee.
- Unlike other photographers, there is no minimum print/product order requirement.
- Prints and products fit every budget, starting from under $20.
- Be sure to 'like us' on facebook to learn about special savings.
- The creative fee includes up to 2 pets. Each additional pet is $50.
- A travel fee applies for sessions beyond the area listed below at 55 cents per mile, up to 100 miles.
- The Creative Fee is due in full at the time of booking to reserve your space on our calendar. Because of the busy travel schedule and to provide top-notch
experiences for each client as well as excellent images, we only work with about a dozen clients per month. That means space is really limited and fills up
quickly. Advanced booking is required. Please contact us for current availability.
- Rates are subject to change at any time and without notice.
After the Photo Shoot
Within 7-10 days of your photo shoot, your images will be available for your private viewing online at our website for a period of 30 days. During this time, you
have the fun but difficult task of narrowing down which shots you like best and then choosing which products you want! Everything is private and secure.
We work closely with each of our clients, providing a highly personalized photography experience and amazing products. Our goal is to make you ecstatic with
the final photos! Contact us to schedule your pet photography session!
*Comes with personal printing rights which does not include using for advertising or business needs. Images include our watermark.
Our low Creative Fee ($99) for a photo shoot is due in full at time of booking to reserve your
date. The Creative Fee covers:
- Photographer's time
- Travel expenses (within 25 mile radius as 92082-Valley Center, CA)
- Up to 2 pets
- One location
- Professional and meticulous preparation and editing of images
- Set-up and hosting of your private online gallery for 30 days
- 5 fully edited digital images of photographer's 'pick,' perfect for sharing across the
Internet with your friends and family.
- Note: Travel beyond 25 miles of zip code 92082 incur additional travel charges of 55
cents per additional mile.
Local Locations Serviced
If your pet's photo shoot is in any of the locations listed below, there is NO TRAVEL FEE!
San Diego, CA Coverage Area:
- Carmel Mountain
- La Jolla
- Rancho Bernardo
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Marcos
- Scripps Ranch
- Valley Center